1. Conferences’/Events’ are conducted in English.
2. Payment must be made to TRADE ESSENTIAL from you in accordance with TRADE ESSENTIALs’ payment terms from time to time in force but in any event not later than 24 hours before the commencement of the conference/event. Conference/Event reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of payment. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Conference/Event, TRADE ESSENTIAL may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Conference/Event or refuse you entry to the Conference/Event. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due
3. All cancellations must be made in writing to TRADE ESSENTIAL marked for the attention to the person in charge and must be received by TRADE ESSENTIAL.Cancellation Charges
• If you cancel your booking less than ten weeks prior to the event you will be charged 50 per cent of the delegate fee plus administrative charges
•If you cancel less than six weeks prior to the event you will be charged the full delegate fee.This also applies to group discount bookings. This charge covers the cost that TRADE ESSENTIALincurs on your behalf.
•Not Showing up for the Conference/Event on-site will be considered a no-show, and will be cancelled and no refund will apply from organisers..
4. TRADE ESSENTIAL may allow the substitution of applicants.
5. To qualify for group booking discount
•registration must be made as a group
• registration must be from the same company
• total amount to be paid in one transaction. Once a group booking is made the names of the delegates attending can be changed, subject to – from the same company, but the number of delegates attached to the group booking cannot.
6. TRADE ESSENTIAL reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and shall not in any way be liable for damages or compensation whatsoever. For the purpose “unforeseen circumstances” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of TRADE ESSENTIAL including (without limitation) to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, acts of terrorism, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, health scares, acts of God, epidemics, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot or war. Where an unforeseen circumstance has or may have (in TRADE ESSENTIAL Conferences’/events’ sole discretion) an adverse impact on the ability of TRADE ESSENTIAL to hold the Conference/event at the planned venue or on the planned date. In such circumstance/s, outright cancellations will not be refunded. TRADE ESSENTIAL will provide with a re-scheduling option whereby all prior registration terms including discounts and early bird rates will remain. TRADE ESSENTIAL will not be held liable to Registrants for any damages, losses or costs incurred, including but not limited to fee, transportation and accommodation costs
7. Programme details are correct at time of going to press. TRADE ESSENTIALreserves the right to make changes where necessary. TRADE ESSENTIAL may (at its sole discretion) change the format, programme, speakers, content, venue or any other aspect of the Conference/event at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to unforeseen circumstances, in each case without liability.
8. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Conference/Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by TRADE ESSENTIALof any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/birth-control/ marketing and other purposes.
9. TRADE ESSENTIAL ask all delegates to provide us with their mobile phone number so that, if necessary, we can still communicate with you once we are all on-site. This information will be used to contact you with specific information about the conference (such as programme changes).
10. By attending the Conference/Event, you agree to release and hold TRADE ESSENTIAL, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and representatives and each of their officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (each a “Released Party” and collectively, “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all liability, losses or damages whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, except bodily injury or death to the extent caused by a Released Party, arising from participation in or in connection with the Conference/Event.By agreeing to these Conditions, you release and discharge TRADE ESSENTIAL and its service providers and their respective and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees from any and all liability, losses or damages resulting from:
(a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Conference;
(b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and
(c) all liability for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you (whether direct or indirect). If TRADE ESSENTIAL is liable to you for any reason, TRADE ESSENTIALs’ total liability to you in relation to the Conference (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by TRADE ESSENTIAL.
11. TRADE ESSENTIALmay film, photograph or audio record portions of the Conferences/Events, including presentation, panel, interaction in common areas. These recordings may be archived and used for commercial purposes. By attending, Registrant consents to TRADE ESSENTIAL global and perpetual use of his or her name, photograph, recorded voice and statements (Information) in whole or in part, in all media and/or distribution formats, now known and hereafter developed for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to marketing, advertising, publicity, educational, sales, trade, and promotional purposes, with no right of approval and no right to compensation. Registrant releases and discharges TRADE ESSENTIAL from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and/or other liability arising from or relating to use of the Information. TRADE ESSENTIAL shall be the exclusive owner of any and all rights, title and interest, including, without limitation, copyright, electronic and distribution rights, in and to any materials containing the Information created by or on behalf of TRADE ESSENTIAL, in any form. (B) Please be aware that any information you provide to TRADE ESSENTIAL before, during or after the Conference/Event, in whatever form, is public non-confidential information. You further agree that the information you provide will not be used to establish any notice of patent infringement or related damage enhancements. (C) TRADE ESSENTIAL reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend these Registration Terms & Conditions to remedy administrative, including without limitation, typographical errors. (D) No person other than you and TRADE ESSENTIAL shall have the right to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of you and TRADE ESSENTIAL.
12. The registration fee only covers the cost of all sessions, luncheon, coffee/tea & presentations. The fee does NOT include any travel or accommodation expenses
13. The applicant shall on submit of this Event registration page to TRADE ESSENTIAL be deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions above. I understand and accept the above-mentioned terms and conditions.